I will investigate the feasibility of and negotiate on the clients’ behalf for:
- Production of field crops in areas where they have not been produced before.
- Production of Genetically Modified tobacco.
In certain circumstances I like to see a project through from the feasibility stage right through to it becoming a working operation. To be successful in developing any meaningful agricultural project it is important to spend time learning about the environment and the people involved. Gaining the confidence of the people in what they are doing can only be done by proving to them that what they are being trained and taught to do is achieving results and improving their lives.
Working independently and drawing on my extensive and varied experience in agronomy, I can offer advice and solutions for any agronomic problem relating to field crops, but in particular:
Please contact me today to find out how I can help you.
I provide comprehensive training courses on:
- Any aspect of agronomy for any of the above crops
- Full production cycle of any of the above crops covering the agronomy for that area
- EUREPGAP requirements and standards.
Many communities in the undeveloped world are practicing a form of agriculture which they have developed over centuries. My considerable experience in different crops in different environments can be utilised in improving these practices and thereby provide sustainable agricultural systems for these people in the Third World.